Terms & Conditions
In accepting purchase orders from Alcester Academy the following Conditions regarding order and delivery arrangements apply:
1. The school does not hold itself responsible for any goods delivered unless an Official Order can be produced.
2. The number of this order must be quoted in any correspondence relating to it, and on all delivery notes and invoices.
3. A delivery note should be forwarded with each delivery of goods.
4. Invoices should be rendered immediately goods are supplied.
1. In no circumstances shall the Contractor expect assistance from any member of the school in unloading, unpacking or handling items during delivery.
2. In the event of furniture or equipment arriving at an establishment without sufficient labour to off-load and to place items in the correct position, the school reserve the right to employ labour to complete the work and to deduct any charge from the Contractor’s invoice for the goods.
3. If delivery is to be made by a sub-contractor, the Contractor shall be held responsible for ensuring that the sub-contractor complies with these conditions.
4. All delivery times and dates must be advised to the school for agreement.
C. HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK ACT 1974
All equipment must conform to Section 6 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and any relevant British Standards.